Double Stack Icecream

Thursday 9 February 2012

My Neighbour Totoro! (・∀・)

Hey people! Sorry for not blogging in a few days; i've been busy with practising for my school concert, which i got through to TODAY! Me and my friend are going to sing that amazing Alicia Keys song- If I Ain't Got You, accompanied by my beautiful friend Billie! I AM BUZZING! :D

Well anyway, if you haven't watched Totoro, you really have to watch it before you die, as it's one of the cutest films ever made!

Its about two girls who go on an adventure and make magical discoveries; i won't ruin the rest for you- you have to WATCH it! ^^

Age doesn't matter, you will still cry after watching it. As you can see there is a video on the left, which is a popular song from the Totoro movie, and oh my, i think it is so sweet/sad/cute i could listen to it in my sleep! I think the song will make you guys cry. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Apple